Top 5 construction management software systemsAugust 15, 2022
The best thing you can do for your building business is to get construction management software. It can save you money, time, and help build your business by earning you the reputation of an honest, reliable builder. You can get the edge on your competitors and win more bids. So, let’s look at our choices for the top 5 construction management software systems available today.
What is it?
Before we look at the best construction management software, let’s see what it is. Basically, it is a software system that allows you to create schedules, estimates, and invoices, share files, communicate and collaborate, track milestones and performances, as well as integrate other software, and more. It is a construction industry game changer that closes the gap between the big companies and the small builder.
Our top picks
There are many construction management software systems available, but they are not all the same and some far exceed the others. So, here are our top 5 choices:
- Buildxact – cloud-based, performance, project, and document management, quick and accurate estimates, file sharing and communication platform, risk assessment, lead generating, schedule tasks and maintenance, profit and budget administration, document templates and customisation abilities, checklists etc. – 14-day free trial, demo, monthly fee
- Job Progress – cloud-based, performance management, automated estimates, scheduling, communication platform – setup fee, then monthly user fee
- Procore – cloud-based, project management. Risk assessment, accounting, a communication platform, bid management – billed annually, can customise bundles
- CoConstruct – lead generator, scheduling, file sharing, create task lists and price lists – two plan options, billed monthly
- Bluebeam – document management, design and submittal review, smart markup – 3-tier pricing, charges per device
Our top 5 all have similar features whilst some offer more than others. There is a vast price difference between the systems available today, but more expensive doesn’t mean the best. So, what should you look for in a construction management software system?
Right for you
Some of the construction management software is geared more to large construction companies, some to small builders, and others like the Buildxact system is suitable for all sizes. We recommend that you choose cloud-based construction management software so you can access it on the go and having the ability to integrate other software will save you time. To look more professional, pick software that allows you to customise templates adding your logo and personal touch. Also, don’t discount construction management software because of the cost. Remember they are designed to increase your profit. Lastly, we recommend that you try before you buy.
Although we have given you our top 5 construction management software systems, we highly recommend you contact the team at Buildxact. Their top-quality software provides all the features that your building business needs to thrive. You will get back your spare time, secure your profit margin, and build your client list. With Buildxact you can book a product demo or start a 14-day free trial of their construction management software. Contact them today, you won’t regret it.