How to Choose Curtains for Master BedroomsJuly 21, 2018
Curtains are one of the important things that decides the look of our room so it is very necessary to know how to Choose Curtains for Master Bedrooms. Curtains are putted on windows. Curtains also prevent you from high sunlight. There are several of curtains from simple to fancy are available in market so it is difficult to choose which curtain suits your bedroom best.
The color of your curtains also plays a vital role in deciding your behavior or mood. Basically patterned, black out and sheer curtains are available in changing look of your room. So make your bed room impressive and beautiful we are telling you some tips that you should remember if you want to make your bedroom decorative.
Curtains also stops dust particles by collecting and stop them from coming in your room.
Choose Curtain According to Room:
- In bed room everyone wants privacy so you should place curtains according to it. Privacy means other people is not able to see you so by using a heavier fabric curtain which allow less light to enter is a good idea.
Correct Height and Width:
- Taking correct measurements of your window for ordering or buying curtain is very important as same as we humans wear correct measure clothes to look handsome
Also Read –
- Birthday Decoration Ideas for Husband at Home
- Apartment Bathroom Decorating Ideas on a Budget
- 10 Vital Tips to Take Care of Your Kitchen Worktops
Colors to Avoid:
- Color plays an important role not only in choosing curtains but mostly in all things. Before choosing anything first we see its color then its design.
- But some colors can make your room to look bad like you should avoid colors like red and black.
- As these are very bright colors and can cause a negative effect on your mind and eye.
Avoid Putting Same Curtains:
- Many people who don’t have so much idea do mistake of using same curtains in all rooms.
- It is a simple thing to understand that the curtain design of child room is not same as your bedroom.
Same or Not:
- Before buying curtains think in your mind that whether you want to put your curtain color same as your room or not.
- By putting same curtains in all rooms all rooms will look like quiet same.
- Everyone knows that pink is used to describe love but according to studies it is found that pink affects your relation with you partner in bad way.
- Pink color can also give you mental stress, depression.
- Heading is the most above part of curtain which is connected to rod or walls.
- Not only color, design but heading also gives curtain a look as it is also a part of curtain.
- The fabric of your curtains will tell you that how long or how efficiently your curtain will work.
- Don’t choose curtains with too heavy fabric or with too light.
So now not for only your bedroom but for others too you can easily tell them how to choose curtains for master bedroom.
CONCLUSION: Curtain is one of the important accessories in our house that increases the beauty of our room and also prevents us from dust and sunlight.